This is a 4 Days / 3 Nights tour which includes 2 rounds of golf, 5*or 4* B&B hotel accommodation, airport transfers, hotel/golf course return transfers, green fees, a meal at the golf course, and extended use of the transfer vehicle after the round of golf.
You have the option to purchase an additional round of golf on the day of arrival or departure, dependant on your arrival or departure times on those days.
The tour is variable to suit your requirements in duration, accommodation level and transport, and can be made into a Self-Drive tour if required. Priced per person for 2 golfers, we’ll give discounts for groups of 4 and 6 players and ONE FREE TOUR IN GROUPS OF 8 PLAYERS.
Day 1 – Arrive Perth
Perth, capital of Western Australia, is situated on the Swan River. Edged to the west by the Indian Oceans and in the east by the Darling Range. It is noted for its fine parks and gardens, many of which run along the banks of the Swan River. Perth enjoys a mild dry climate year round, and also boasts some find surfing beaches. Just a short drive to the south, lies the port city of Fremantle. International experts have tagged Fremantle the best-preserved 19th century seaport in the world. But “Freo” as it is affectionately called, is much more than an architectural time capsule. It is a lively maritime street party bubbling with character, culture and cappuccinos!
On arrival to Perth you will be met by your driver and assisted to your private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer to your hotel.
- Novotel Perth Langley (4star), Corner Adelaide Terrace & Hill Street, Perth WA 6000
3nights/King Superior Room including full breakfast
- Crown Metropol Perth (5star), Great Eastern Highway, Burswood WA 6100
3nights/Luxe Twin/King Room including full breakfast
Day 2 – Perth (B/L)
Full buffet breakfast at hotel. You will be transferred by private car to the golf course of your choice.
- Joondalup Golf Club
Joondalup is a 27 hole championship golf course with its three 9 hole courses offering dramatic contrasts. As the name suggests, The Quarry course is cut from an old limestone quarry. The Lake is an open links style course. The Dune is a very tight narrow 9 designed for the thinking golfer where accuracy will win over length. The spectacular golf course to present surprises and challenges at almost every turn. One minute you are playing an approach shot beneath a 30-metre limestone cliff, the next you are adapting to the fresh ocean breeze on an undulating links style fairway.Joondalup (Quarry/Dunes)
Designers: Robert Trent Jones Jnr (1985)
Length: 6332/Par 72
Rated: #18 in Australia in 2012
- Lake Karinyup
Just 13km north of Perth’s CBD. Lake Karrinyup is renowned for its challenging layout. The lush undulating couch fairways and manicured Bent grass greens are set around a large natural lake and amongst a forest of magnificent native trees and plants. Lake Karrinyup is a tranquil botanical haven for wildlife including native birds and kangaroos.Designers: Alex Russell (1928)/Michael Clayton (2008)
Length: 6427/ Par 72
Rated: # 11 in Australia in 2012
1 round of golf. Includes 18holes with shared motor-cart. Set 2 course lunch at club house (beverages are at own expense). Transfer from golf course to city which will remain at disposal (max 7 hours charter)
Optionals: Golf shoes and clubs are available for hire from the pro shop at additional expense. Locker rooms at your disposal. If towels required is $10pp paid direct on the day. Golf caddies are not common in Australia and not generally available. If caddies are a must, sometimes the golf pros can be hired at approximately $100 per hour
Day 3 – Perth (B/L)
Full buffet breakfast at hotel. Join your driver for private transfer to golf club.
The Links Kennedy Bay. Running alongside the vast blue waters of the Indian Ocean, this beautifully manicured course, with its 115 pot style bunkers with re-vetted faces, is a delight to play from the white tees and nothing short of a challenge both mentally and physically from the black tees. The excellent large Bent greens are all one would expect on a true links – firm, fast and true.
Designers: Michael Coate, Roger Mackay & Ian Baker-Finch (1998)
Length: 6420/ Par72
Rated: # 23 in Australia in 2012
1 round of golf. Includes 18holes with share motor-cart. Lunch included at the clubhouse (beverages at own expense). Private vehicle for maximum 7 hours up to 2100hrs is at your disposal today.
Day 4 – Depart Perth (B)
Full buffet breakfast at hotel. Join your driver for transfer from city hotel to airport. Depart Perth.
Based on twin sharing. Nett per person in $US Dollars. Valid from 1st July 2012 to 31st March 2013 (excluding event dates) and subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
NOVOTEL LANGLEY PERTH (4 star)
- Confirmed on Request
CROWN METROPOL PERTH (5 star)
- Confirmed on Request
On Day 4 – An additional game can be added to the package enabling 3 games of golf to be included in the 4 days. Dependant on arrival and departure times into and out of Australia, the additional game can be played on either Day 1 or Day 4.
1 game (18holes) at The Cut or similar with electric cart and lunch or dinner at golf club. Plus private transport from hotel to golf course after breakfast and hotel checkout, and including transfer to Airport. Plus private vehicle at disposal for 7 hours
The Cut Golf Course. Located just an hour’s drive from Perth by the popular seaside town of Mandurah. A stunning links design, four tees on each hole and fourteen holes with oceanfront views. It provides the challenges and rewards of a true links experience to golfers of any ability.
The Cut have hosted two PGA tour events in 2007 and 2008, they are also ranked in Rolex’s list of the World’s Top 1000 Golf Courses.
Designer: James Wilcher (2005)
Length: 6385/ Par 72
Rated: 32 in Australia in 2012
The additional cost to be added on to the 4 day package priced above is TBC.
- Accommodation – Twin share based on the hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar
- Meals / beverages as specified in the itinerary
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary by private vehicles /coach
- Hotel porterage
- Course green fees – 2 games included (including shared motor-cart)
- GST at 10% (Goods and Services Tax)
- Airfares (domestic and international)
- Airport porterage
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Meals and beverages (soft or alcoholic) other than those specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Other government taxes that will be imposed after submission of this proposal
- Fuel levies and other supplier levies that are imposed after submission of this proposal
- Early check in or late check out
- Surcharge for Special Event periods
- The hotel and other services mentioned in this itinerary are not booked and are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. If we are unable to confirm services quoted on, we will endeavour to find a substitute and therefore may need to re-cost this programme.
- Cancellation fees will be kept to a minimum. Any cancellation fees levied by the hotels and/or our subcontractors will be passed on. Cancellation fees generally apply from approximately 45- 30 days prior to arrival, unless otherwise advised.
- We are not liable for any additional TAXES and LEVIES from the government and/or our suppliers after the submission of this proposal. Additional costs will be advised once known. You may then have the option to (1) pay for additional costs directly on arrival in Australia, (2) have us re-cost the tour for you reflecting the additional cost, or (3) have us send you an additional invoice for this cost.
- Check in time at hotels is usually between 14:00 and 15:00 hours. Should accommodation be required prior to these times, we suggest that you pre-register the group for the night before which is equivalent to one nights cost of the room.
- Check out time at hotels is usually between 10:00 and 11:00 hours. If a later check out is required, an additional cost on a per hour basis until 16:00 hours will apply. Any check out after 16:00 hours will be equivalent to one nights cost of the room.
- Some tours may be subject to weather conditions or minimum number of passengers before they operate. Occasionally, suppliers may cancel or postpone the date of the tour at short notice. Any changes shall be notified to you at the earliest opportunity.
Latest Issue 29th July 2012